Community Advocates promote artistic citizenship in Snohomish County – using the power of music to strengthen our communities – especially our most vulnerable members; while maintaining a strong base of support.
Examples of possible activities:
- Provide Music Project staff with perspectives on community needs.
- Advocate for the Music Project among professional and personal networks.
- Generate awareness of the Music Project by distributing and communicating information.
- Promote speaking and presenting opportunities for Music Project staff.
- Host small gatherings of potential supporters.
- Introduce Music Project staff to people with a connection to the mission and potential to support.
- Connect Music Project staff to businesses and community members
- Advise Music Project staff on matters pertaining to potential supporters and resources.
City of Everett Governmental Affairs
Snohomish County Auditor
Dr. Gary Cohn
Everett Public Schools
Edmonds Performing Arts Center
School Crisis Expert
Everett School District Board
Shockey Planning Group
Are you an advocate of artistic citizenship? Do you want to connect with others who share a love for music and helping others? Contact info@scMusicProject.org for additional details of how you can support an arts-rich community by becoming a Music Project Advocate.