By giving to the Music Project, you will be motivating a veteran to think bigger, do more, help others, and live his life to the fullest.
Join our monthly giving program and become a member of the Music Project. Your monthly contributions will provide vital stability for our programming.
Learn more about how you can partner with the Music Project to serve your community!
By giving to the Music Project, you will build cohesive groups, foster a sense of belonging, bolster self-esteem and bond an entire community around hope and healing.
The gift you give today can immediately improve a person’s quality of life. All it takes is one donation to start something that will last a lifetime. You can choose to donate now—online, using Paypal—or send check or cash directly to the Music Project.
For cash or checks, please send to:
1702 Pacific Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
By giving to the Music Project, you will help free an elderly person suffering from dementia from the overwhelming emotional stress and suffering of his debilitating disease.
Remember the past. Honor the present. Touch the future. The Music Project is honored to receive your donation in honor or memory of a special person or occasion. You can choose to donate now—online, using Paypal (Tribute gift in honor of or memory of designated during check out process) —or send check or cash directly to the Music Project.
When you sponsor the Music Project, we will ensure that this collaboration compliments your existing brand values, enhances your image, and provides a platform to increase the positive community perception and credibility of your business.
- 91% of global consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause, given comparable price and quality*
- 61% of consumers are willing to try a new brand, or one they’ve never heard of, because of its association with a particular cause*
- 50% of global consumers said they would be willing to reward companies that give back to society by paying more for their goods and services (44% in the U.S. and 38% in Canada). **
- Innovative Program Sponsorship
- Music Project Event Sponsorship
- In-Kind Sponsorship
- Online logo placement
- Multimedia recognition
- Naming rights
- Product endorsement
- Demonstration or display opportunities
- Impacting the lives of individuals with behavioral and cognitive impairments
For more information, email [email protected].
Other Ways to Give
In-kind donations ranging from gift cards to instruments can go a long way to helping the people we serve live more fulfilling lives. Please see our wishlist and complete the in-kind donation form if you would like to make a tax-deductible in-kind donation to the Music Project.
You shop. Amazon gives.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Music Project. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Make the Snohomish County Music Project your charitable organization by visiting the AmazonSmile website today!